1/08/2013

Weigh In

I went to weigh in thi morning and my scale that I thought had needed just a battery replacement was erroring out. I didn't get to weigh in this morning but did make it to my moms this afternoon to use her scale, which is actually where I weighed in last week anyhow and the result was 183.2 - total loss of 3.8 from last Tuesday!!! Yahoo :)

I started my new job yesterday and my eating has been on point. I started my day at 6am with a portioned bowl of the new Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch with a sliced banana and 1% milk. On the way to work I got a large Dunkin Donuts coffee with cream (yes, I said cream - I refuse to cut out everything) and Splenda. At about 10am I had a 90 calorie Yoplait yogurt, at noon - an apple and at 1:30ish - a nature valley granola bar package (both bars). At my PTO meeting tonight I had a slice of the chocolate chip friendship bread I brought and then just a little while ago I made myself nachos for dinner with the leftover salsa chicken I had made in the crock pot on Friday. Now it's water for the rest of the night.

I finally feel like I've got some control again. Not being in an office surrounded by other people who are bringing food in and getting take out for lunch will be great for me since as I've said before I have little to no self control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment